I don't have your phone number anymore, but wanted to let you know that we (Ashlee, Cassi, Kyrsten, Lara and Kyla) are getting together on the night of the 17th and would love for you to come - give me a call sometime at 435-628-4566 and I'll tell you the details!!
Chad and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple July 18th, 2003. After we lost our first baby in April 2006 we finally had our prayers answered and had a beautiful baby boy Kaleb in November 2007. I hope you enjoy our blog!
2 comments:
SO MUCH FUN!!! BABIES ARE THE BEST!
Congrats on your new nephews!!
I don't have your phone number anymore, but wanted to let you know that we (Ashlee, Cassi, Kyrsten, Lara and Kyla) are getting together on the night of the 17th and would love for you to come - give me a call sometime at 435-628-4566 and I'll tell you the details!!
Emily
Post a Comment