Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

"Its Finally Over"


Greetings ya'll, Well for the past 2 months I have been busy going back to the Police Academy. I went through the second part of it to receive my certification to go and do patrol on the road. So now if the Sheriff decides to move me from the jail to the road that can now be done. Weber County paid for the academy and I thank them for the opportunity to go through. 4 other Deputies went through with me and we had a blast. I really enjoyed running several miles a week in the 100 degree weather...lol! I'm glad now that I can go back to my old schedule working 12's . I would like to thank my Wonderful Wife Stephanie for the sacrifices she made so that I could accomplish this task. She helped me study and made some great flash cards.......In school I was never a good study person...so good thing I had my Wife to shut off The Sean Hannity Show and make me study. I love you Stephanie!!! Below are some pictures taken from my graduation.


Stephanie, Kaleb and myself



Here I am shaking hands with the Instructors, Sheriffs and Police Chiefs from around Northern Utah. Too bad President Obama couldn't attend.....I'm just itching to talk with him ...lol.... and I'm pretty sure all the Law Enforcement Officers attending graduation would love to talk with him as well.



This is Deputy Tyson Komer "Stephs" Brother presenting me with my certification.



Me and my Little bud.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

YEAH....CONGRATS CHAD!!! WAY TO GO!! HOORAY!! YOU DID IT!!! GOOD LUCK!! (we are a little too excited for ya)

Jonathan and Karen said...

Congratulations Chad! That's so exciting!!!

the Gaitin's said...

Congrats!!!
I'm so excited for you!!!
I can't wait for the day that mine ends!lol

Way too go say Hi, to everyone at Weber for me!!!

Emily said...

Yay - congratulations to Chad, that's so exciting!!!

Babette and Dan said...

CONGRATULATIONS CHAD...I`M PROUD OF YOU...