Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SOOOOOO Tired.......

So this morning when I got off of work I have to go and pick kaleb up from chads parents house because I work graves and chad goes in right when I get off. Anyway so when I got home I set him on the floor he layed down and went right back to sleep. Cute little bugger!



5 comments:

kilee said...

Oh that is so cute, he looks exhausted! And his hair is so curly, I love it!

Bonnie said...

WOW...so much to see, you guys keep real busy. I can't believe you cut his hair...NOOOO....oh well, it really will grow out quick. Looks like you had a good
v-day, lots of love in that house!!
Hope you guys are doing well, we never seem to talk that much anymore.

Emily said...

I just can't believe how much he looks like you! What a cute little guy and I love the curly hair!

Babette and Dan said...

poor little guy, I`ve been that tired before, I know how he feels, lol, my gosh almost one and a half years...

z&jarnold said...

look how big he is getting! and that is really funny that he just fell asleep on the floor, good job taking pictures!