Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

"WALKING WITH DINOSAURS"
So we went to see the show walking with dinosaurs last friday and it was super cool. I really enjoyed it, kaleb loved the dinosaurs, didn't take his eyes off of them the whole time they were out. If they come to town again you have to go, especially if you have kids. Kaleb is only 13 months and he totally loved it.
grandma and grandpa

Kaleb during Intermission

kaleb awake after the Next dinosaur came out...

THE T-REX

momma T-REX giving baby T-REX love

3 comments:

Emily said...

That's way cool that you got to go see that! I bet Kaleb loved it!! How fun!!

Babette and Dan said...

Kaleb is so darn cute and I`ll bet he did love the dino`s...you can see by the look on his face..

Bonnie said...

Looks like so much fun, I was going to take Shawn for an early b-day present. I guess it's fun for all ages, even kids that are oh, about Shawn's age! ;)