Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

"TWILIGHT"
So I went to see twilight on friday night and while I didn't love it, they did do an okay job. I must say that you definetly need to read the book before you watch the show. I was like okay ya I understand this but my husband was like whats going on and so the whole time I was explaining things because the movie doesn't go into good enough detail. Some parts are really corney and the movie felt rushed, I guess thats because they have to put the whole book into two hours.
Anyone who has seen the movie let me know what you thought of it!!!!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

So if you've read my post you know what i thought...oh man, it wasn't the best movie, but it wasn't the worst. Personally, i wasn't too fond of it, and shawn is not one bit interested in it. too bad people expect it to be so much, and they get very little in return. oh well..

KiMbErLy~eRiN said...

I seen it Sat and yea it felt to chopped up and mixed around but was ok.

Jonathan and Karen said...

I'm right there with you. Luckily, I read a review of the movie before I saw it, so I wasn't expecting much. I still enjoyed the movie, but it was rushed and there are plenty of corny parts. I saw it Friday night too, but there were so many screaming teens I couldn't enjoy it. So, I saw it a second time on Saturday. It was quieter and more enjoyable!